Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /blog/templates/vcpx2/functions.php on line 180
- ODX database updated to support newest variants of control units
- added support for newest iV Skoda models
- added support for new Skoda Fabia 2021
- added support fo CAN-FD layer, which will become standard soon.
VCP 8.7.9 is ready for download
- added support for VW ID.4
- improved support for ID.3
- added full support for Q4 E-Tron
- added full support for E-Tron GT (yeah!(
- added full support for Skoda Enyaq iV
- Tweaks in UI - you can finally change global font size :)
- improved app internals and security routines.
VCPSystem 8.7.8 is ready for download. YES, we're still here !
- added support to newest 2021 models.
- Full Support for VW ID.3
- Full Support for VW Arteon Shooting Brake
- Full Support for Audi Q3 PHEV
- Full Support for VW Golf 8 Variant(LOT of changes there, really)
- Full Support for Cupra Formentor (note:SFD is here!)
- Full Support for Seat Ateca FaceLift
- Updated Diagroutines database
- Updated DTC database
- Improved SFD manager (you can paste token now, changed look&feel)
- updated VIM Manager
- Improved PCR2.1 patching routines
VCPSystem 8.7.6 is ready for download
- added support for VW Tiguan facelift (MY2021)
- added support for Audi Q5 Facelift (MY2021)
- Improvements in SFD routines (you can now lock SFD back)