VCPSystem 8.8.4 is ready for download.
Since 8.8.1 we have made background updates, now its a time to update blog :-)
- added support for new 2022 and 2023 ECU variants for MEB, MLB-evo, MQB2020 platforms
- added support for VW ID.5
- added support for Cupra Born
- added support for Skoda Karoq FL
- added support for Skoda Kodiaq FL
- added support for new 2022 Skoda Fabia MQB
- added support for T-Roc FL
- added support for ZDC Gen2.5 upload (radars in MLB-evo 2022 platform)
- added support for Porsche Taycan (yeah !)
- added support for VW ID.BUZZ (what a CAR !)
- restored previously disabled option for MQB BCM "hidden" parameter update.
- VIM manager now supports all present MIB3 versions including MQB2020 (Golf 8 family) and MEB (ID family)
- SFD Manager now is able to use user's DP accounts to fetch codes directly. So, if you are registered in VW and have a valid ODIS flatrate, you can use it for direct SFD unlocking.
About "own" SFD: we have to ask for a bit more patience, but we are on right track. You can expect some news in Q1.2023
VCPSystem 8.8.1 is ready for download.
- added support for Skoda Fabia MY2022
- updated gateway list to include new control units in 2022 models
- improved coding calculation in PRcoder
- improved RangeScanner, now you can write to the ECU a previously saved adaptation data. Usable while copying adaptations from old conrol unit to a new one.
- new feature - MQB BCM Lamps programmer (under Guided functions)
- new command in Scripter - getcurrentdatetime()
- improved protection for container files.
- ODX database updated to support newest variants of control units
- added support for newest iV Skoda models
- added support for new Skoda Fabia 2021
- added support fo CAN-FD layer, which will become standard soon.
VCP 8.7.9 is ready for download
- added support for VW ID.4
- improved support for ID.3
- added full support for Q4 E-Tron
- added full support for E-Tron GT (yeah!(
- added full support for Skoda Enyaq iV
- Tweaks in UI - you can finally change global font size :)
- improved app internals and security routines.