VCP 8.1.1 is ready to download.
What is new :
- Improvements in ZDC Uploader GUI - you have now tick the checkbox to select dataset for upload.
- Support for segmented addressing in ZDC upload (newest Bang & Olufsen Amps in MLB-evo)
- Improvements in Facelifted MQB Gateway node detection (Multifunction modul is now correctly recognized)
- improvements in Autoscan protocol PDF - you can now insert your own logo (dimensions 5x2 cm, just put a bmp file called workshoplogo.bmp in main program directory)
- Autoscan now better detects slaves with non-standard adresses (Data from ODX Database are taken into consideration)
- Reading / saving ECU templates in autoscanner works again.
- Up/Downloader now supports function 0x23 to transfer data from many new control units (like PLA3). Changing parameters of PLA including enable/disable EPB is now possible
- ESP coding procedure now supports VW Crafter NF
- workarounds for AWD control unit 0x22. MLB-evo and MQB/PQ using different CAN adresses, VCP now tries both to estabilish communication.