VCPSystem 8.5.0 is ready for download
- new CAN-only Interface firmware 0B.07.
- fixed problem with Interface heating during long operations
- improved flashing routines for better handling Power-Output modules in Matrix headlight systems
- Support for new addresswords introduced in 2018.8 Gateway modules
- added HW support for EDC17 Tricore binary flashing incl. T-Prot removal and autochecksumming.
Prices for EDC17 addon will be announced soon.
VCPSystem 8.4.9 is ready for download
- added support to Audi Q8 (4MF) incl. VIM-Manager
- added support to new FlexRay 2.0 gateway
- new function in scripter: intToBCD . Documentation updated.
VCPSystem 8.4.8 is ready for download.
- Support for diagnose-Firewall introduced in A8 4N, A6/A7 C8, Touareg 3. VCP will show a message when Diagnose-Firewall is detected.
- BasicSetting UDS has now a checkbox, which will automatically select a record with actions to do within basic-settings procedure.
- Gateway window shows now more interconnected modules (eg. rear door modules in MQB-AB)
- VIM Manager supports now the Innovision Cockpit in T3 and new A6/A7/A8 with haptic cockpit.
- faster coding calculation in TXT-Coding for large codestrings (eg zFAS modules)
- bugfixing and (hope not) some new introduced ....
VCPSystem 8.4.7 is ready for download
- PCR Boot Tool now is able to read data needed to adapt ecu to car.Free for everyone with flashing option
Note: after unlocking PCR2.1, it has to be flashed with target firmware using "Prep.for read" button. Flashes are not included.
- improved data handling for mlb-evo
- Updated Function-IDs for .ask generation