VCPSystem 8.6.3 is ready for download
- Added full support for Audi A1 GB / GBS
- support for new .frf files with different internal structure added.
VCPSystem 8.6.2 is ready for download
- Added TPROT8-10 read password by OBD
- Added full support for Seat Tarraco
- ODX-Database fixed (Seat Exeo was missing)
Example video, how to FRF-extract,change and flash data to ECU -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6g_IM3JrZY&t=3s
Video demonstrating TPROT bypass procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKd_EhgOgvY
We do receive many questions about fixed firmware for MY2018 MHI2Q headunits.
This firmware is available by dealer, Partnumbers are: 4M0 906 961 BP (A4,A5,Q5,Q7) and 4M0 906 961 BQ (A3). SVM Codes are: MHI2QER5092 and MHI2ER5089 respectively.
Eventually, You can ask dealer for fixing some known issues (like not visible Apple CarPlay icon, TPI 2042635). Dealer will then install FW 5092
VCPSystem 8.6.1 is ready for download
- Introducing original flashfiles exporter/importer for EDC17 .odx / .frf files. You can now dump flashfile contents to .bin files and repack them back into .odx
DemoVideo : https://youtu.be/VBhwEAmH4wQ
Important note: binary imports must be RSA-checksummed first !
Function free for all with EDC17-addon enabled
- ODX/FRF file dumper can now convert .frf to .odx
We did lot of changes in server infrastructure last days, sorry for all incovenience caused :(