We have made changes to the registration of keys, additional functions and scripts. Each dealer has now the online option of activating after purchasing a package of products. https://www.vcpsystem.com/export/
VCPSystem 8.6.3 is ready for download
- Added full support for Audi A1 GB / GBS
- support for new .frf files with different internal structure added.
VCPSystem 8.6.2 is ready for download
- Added TPROT8-10 read password by OBD
- Added full support for Seat Tarraco
- ODX-Database fixed (Seat Exeo was missing)
Example video, how to FRF-extract,change and flash data to ECU -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6g_IM3JrZY&t=3s
Video demonstrating TPROT bypass procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKd_EhgOgvY
We do receive many questions about fixed firmware for MY2018 MHI2Q headunits.
This firmware is available by dealer, Partnumbers are: 4M0 906 961 BP (A4,A5,Q5,Q7) and 4M0 906 961 BQ (A3). SVM Codes are: MHI2QER5092 and MHI2ER5089 respectively.
Eventually, You can ask dealer for fixing some known issues (like not visible Apple CarPlay icon, TPI 2042635). Dealer will then install FW 5092