VCP 8.2.0 is ready to download.
- New TP20 readmemory algo in Up/Downloader (tick use funtion 0x23 in Up/Downloader settings). This mode is usable for readout of some TP20 modules (like 6HP19 Gearbox in Audi A6 C6)
- Basic support for VW Arteon added
- Improvements in Folding Mirror OCF (now only bits are changes instead of whole byte)
- new internal VM and Antivirus Taggant (signed by Comodo)
- Interface communication routines rewritten to support new WiFi-Interface (release Q3.2017)
VCP 8.1.1 is ready to download.
What is new :
- Improvements in ZDC Uploader GUI - you have now tick the checkbox to select dataset for upload.
- Support for segmented addressing in ZDC upload (newest Bang & Olufsen Amps in MLB-evo)
- Improvements in Facelifted MQB Gateway node detection (Multifunction modul is now correctly recognized)
- improvements in Autoscan protocol PDF - you can now insert your own logo (dimensions 5x2 cm, just put a bmp file called workshoplogo.bmp in main program directory)
- Autoscan now better detects slaves with non-standard adresses (Data from ODX Database are taken into consideration)
- Reading / saving ECU templates in autoscanner works again.
- Up/Downloader now supports function 0x23 to transfer data from many new control units (like PLA3). Changing parameters of PLA including enable/disable EPB is now possible
- ESP coding procedure now supports VW Crafter NF
- workarounds for AWD control unit 0x22. MLB-evo and MQB/PQ using different CAN adresses, VCP now tries both to estabilish communication.
Dear VCP community,
We are happy to announce that our very first VCP app is ready for download in iOS App Store and Android Google Play. We are new to app business so for now app has only static support-wise content. You will find manuals, pdf’s, video instructions, OCF lists and more data about how to use and what can be done using your VCP. There is also a map which indicates professional workshops that can help you with various issues regarding VAG cars. You can also contact with our support from within the app. All of the above we will update gradually.
In future we would like to develop this platform further. We want to add functionalities allowing to instantly open access to various VCP addons. We also want to implement functionalities that will use our DOiP feature. And last but not least we would like to develop OBD-bluetooth technology so we all would be able to say bye to our beloved cables (work in progress... :)
App is ready for download, just search for VCP. App supports Polish, English and German languages but for now let’s say we are working on Polish and German full translation :)
Your VCP Team
Small VCP 188.8.131.52 update
What is new :
- Bugfixing in Parameter uploader (unable to parametrize TP2.0 ECUs fixed)
- Added option to clear all DTCs from Autoscanner. Documentation -> http://www.vcpsystem.com/vcpsystem/pdfs/VCP_Manual.pdf