VCPSystem 8.4.8 is ready for download.
- Support for diagnose-Firewall introduced in A8 4N, A6/A7 C8, Touareg 3. VCP will show a message when Diagnose-Firewall is detected.
- BasicSetting UDS has now a checkbox, which will automatically select a record with actions to do within basic-settings procedure.
- Gateway window shows now more interconnected modules (eg. rear door modules in MQB-AB)
- VIM Manager supports now the Innovision Cockpit in T3 and new A6/A7/A8 with haptic cockpit.
- faster coding calculation in TXT-Coding for large codestrings (eg zFAS modules)
- bugfixing and (hope not) some new introduced ....
VCPSystem 8.4.7 is ready for download
- PCR Boot Tool now is able to read data needed to adapt ecu to car.Free for everyone with flashing option
Note: after unlocking PCR2.1, it has to be flashed with target firmware using "Prep.for read" button. Flashes are not included.
- improved data handling for mlb-evo
- Updated Function-IDs for .ask generation
VCPSystem 22.214.171.124 is ready for download
- VCPSystem is now a registered EU-Trademark, so logo changed slightly.
- New implementation of tester fingerprint processing, to improve compatibility between various platforms.
- new adresswords, DoIP adresses and CAN-FD identifiers to support current onboard-networking layouts for mlb-evo
- improved DoIP routines for Touareg III
Seems CAN-Diagnostics will be history within 2-3 years, so be prepared to jump forward towards DoIP. Like before, when K-line was replaced by CAN. VCPSystem is ready for this :)
VCPSystem 8.4.6 is ready for download
- improved support for VW Touareg III
- improved support for Audi A7 4K
- new KCAN interface firmware 0A.0A - mandatory update. Bugfixing communication issues with gateway 3Q0907530L and A5 cameras when DTCs are present in the camera ECU.