VCP 8.4.0 is ready to download.
- added full support for Audi A8 D5 (model 4N, project AU65x)
- improved smartcard detection routines. Now systems with more than one reader are able to detect card correctly.
- Improved detection of Gateway Installation Lists. Now DK1 (DiagnoseKlasse1) control units are asked for own installation list which is added to tree-like representation of installed ECUs.
- PRCoder is now able to code-in single PR-Code. In previous versions PR-Coder had to calculate complete coding / adaptation based on full PR-Code list. Now you can code-in one single PR-Code, so only part of the complete bitmap will be calculated and then merged with data readed for control unit. Contact support if you need futher guides.
- other smaller improvements and changes.
VCP 8.3.3 is ready to download.
What's new ?
- added support for Skoda Karoq
- bugfixing in K0900 map activator.
- Added Flash reading option for DQ250Cxx (MPC555 based) and DQ250Fxx(Tricore based) DSG Gearboxes. Notes: only for customers with Flash addon and K+CAN v2.0 interface ; Binary writing is not supported,yet ; To use this feature You have to update your K+CAN v2.0 interface to revision 0A.05 ; Due to CANID ranges, not routable by PQ gateways, DQ250Fxx still requires direct TCU Connection :
- DSG Pin 11,13 -> Powersupply +
- DSG Pin 19 -> Powersupply ground
- DSG Pin 10 -> CAN-H (VCP+K Pin 6)
- DSG Pin 15 -> CAN-L (VCP+K Pin 14)
- Bugfixing in K0900+ Map activator
- Many minor internal changes.
Many thanks go to evosoft.dk - please visit them if you need a professional, reliable and safe DSG tune.
We start to build a grid infrastructure for remote car diagnosis and programming. The goal is to connect customers with experienced and skilled people ready to offer various services.
Client-Cloud infrastructure build around clients (Android / Windows / IOS), servers and remote consoles will offer a real-time transaction-based system for safe and powerful environment.
Ok, stop this BS ;-) For the beginning VCP Remote Client (VRC) is ready for testing.
and install on your Android (4.1+) device.
As Frontend, use well-known https://vcpwebif.com .
Supported interfaces: Genuine ELM327 (some "copies" may work, too) and VCP-Bluetooth / WiFi (available soon). Remote parametrization will be released soon.
VCP 8.3.2 is ready to download.
- added support for VW T-ROC (MQB platform)
- new seed&key algos for new security-levels implemented
- updated ODX Database
- added support for new "VCP Remote Client for Android". Note: remote paramterization only with new VCP-Bluetooth interface (available soon)