Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /blog/templates/vcpx2/functions.php on line 180
VCPSystem 8.4.7 is ready for download
- PCR Boot Tool now is able to read data needed to adapt ecu to car.Free for everyone with flashing option
Note: after unlocking PCR2.1, it has to be flashed with target firmware using "Prep.for read" button. Flashes are not included.
- improved data handling for mlb-evo
- Updated Function-IDs for .ask generation
VCPSystem 22.214.171.124 is ready for download
- VCPSystem is now a registered EU-Trademark, so logo changed slightly.
- New implementation of tester fingerprint processing, to improve compatibility between various platforms.
- new adresswords, DoIP adresses and CAN-FD identifiers to support current onboard-networking layouts for mlb-evo
- improved DoIP routines for Touareg III
Seems CAN-Diagnostics will be history within 2-3 years, so be prepared to jump forward towards DoIP. Like before, when K-line was replaced by CAN. VCPSystem is ready for this :)
VCPSystem 8.4.6 is ready for download
- improved support for VW Touareg III
- improved support for Audi A7 4K
- new KCAN interface firmware 0A.0A - mandatory update. Bugfixing communication issues with gateway 3Q0907530L and A5 cameras when DTCs are present in the camera ECU.
Updated ODX Database uploaded to servers. 223 new ECU variants added. This is data-update only.