Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /blog/templates/vcpx2/functions.php on line 180
VCP 8.4.5 is ready to download
- new K-CAN Interface firmware 0A.09 - support for remote-flagged CAN messages introduced in MLB-evo 2018
- Added Flash-reading of DQ200 (0AM.300.xxx) DSG Gearboxes. Many thanks go as usual to http://evosoft.dk
- full support for VW Touareg 2018 (MLB-evo) added. Coding / adaptations / parametrization / DoIP available !
New, completely redesigned Remote Frontend for DoIP clients available under link https://vcpwebif.com - just try it, it's still free ! Now ODX-Text-Adaptations and codings are available for MLB-evo platform using extremely cheap ENET cable.
VCP 8.4.4 is ready to download.
- support for new ODX data structures added
- support for new Audi A7 (MLB-evo) added
- ISO-TP adresses updated for current platforms
VCP 8.4.3 is ready to download.
- new K-CAN interface firmware 0A.06 - improved flashing and parametrization of 4B/D6/D7/29/39 modules
- improved handling of MLB-evo platform
- updated flashing routines.
- improved smartcard detection routines.
VCP 8.4.0 is ready to download.
- added full support for Audi A8 D5 (model 4N, project AU65x)
- improved smartcard detection routines. Now systems with more than one reader are able to detect card correctly.
- Improved detection of Gateway Installation Lists. Now DK1 (DiagnoseKlasse1) control units are asked for own installation list which is added to tree-like representation of installed ECUs.
- PRCoder is now able to code-in single PR-Code. In previous versions PR-Coder had to calculate complete coding / adaptation based on full PR-Code list. Now you can code-in one single PR-Code, so only part of the complete bitmap will be calculated and then merged with data readed for control unit. Contact support if you need futher guides.
- other smaller improvements and changes.