Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /blog/templates/vcpx2/functions.php on line 180
VCPSystem 8.7.5 is ready for download
- Support for Q2.2020 models. New ODX database
- Improved scripter with new functions for advanced users. Docs https://vcpsystem.com/vcpsystem/pdfs/vcp_scripter.pdf updated:
- many minor improvements
Just updated ODX database with support for newest ECU versions introduced in Q2.2020
New .exe with flasher improvements and bugfixing is ready for download for all users.
VCPSystem 8.7.4 is ready for download
- Added support for VW Golf VIII (MQB2020)
- Added support for Skoda Octavia IV (MQB2020)
- Added support for VW Jetta China
- Added support for VW Fox China
- Added SFD unlocking by pre-calculated token
VW introduced a SFD (Schutz Fahrzeug Diagnose) in MQB2020 platform. To get access to adaptations / coding and even output checks, ECU has to be unlocked by special Token. Tokens can be currently obtained only by using offcial GeKo/partner company account.
So, if you want to work with SFD -> go ahead and apply for access. There's currently NO OTHER WAY.
Stay tuned for our news in that case.
Demo, how to use SFD unlocking -> https://youtu.be/Gy72Z3xBSLY
VCPSystem 8.7.3 is ready for download
- VCP does not need administrator rights to run anymore.
- Data update
- timing fixes
- Autodetection for new SFD (SchutzFahrzeugDiagnose) feature introduced in MQB2020 platform (currently Golf VIII and Skoda Octavia IV)