VCPSystem 8.7.4 is ready for download
- Added support for VW Golf VIII (MQB2020)
- Added support for Skoda Octavia IV (MQB2020)
- Added support for VW Jetta China
- Added support for VW Fox China
- Added SFD unlocking by pre-calculated token
VW introduced a SFD (Schutz Fahrzeug Diagnose) in MQB2020 platform. To get access to adaptations / coding and even output checks, ECU has to be unlocked by special Token. Tokens can be currently obtained only by using offcial GeKo/partner company account.
So, if you want to work with SFD -> go ahead and apply for access. There's currently NO OTHER WAY.
Stay tuned for our news in that case.
Demo, how to use SFD unlocking -> https://youtu.be/Gy72Z3xBSLY
VCPSystem 8.7.3 is ready for download
- VCP does not need administrator rights to run anymore.
- Data update
- timing fixes
- Autodetection for new SFD (SchutzFahrzeugDiagnose) feature introduced in MQB2020 platform (currently Golf VIII and Skoda Octavia IV)
VCPSystem 8.7.2 is ready for download
- Support for new smartcards installed in VCP-interfaces 2020 onwards
- Support for new gateways xAU65x (A4 FL 2020)
- new internal VM
- faster seed-key calculation while flashing mlb-evo control units
VCPSystem 8.7.1 is ready for download
- Full support for T6.1
- Internal improvements