VCP 8.4.4 is ready to download.
- support for new ODX data structures added
- support for new Audi A7 (MLB-evo) added
- ISO-TP adresses updated for current platforms
VCP 8.4.3 is ready to download.
- new K-CAN interface firmware 0A.06 - improved flashing and parametrization of 4B/D6/D7/29/39 modules
- improved handling of MLB-evo platform
- updated flashing routines.
- improved smartcard detection routines.
VCP 8.4.0 is ready to download.
- added full support for Audi A8 D5 (model 4N, project AU65x)
- improved smartcard detection routines. Now systems with more than one reader are able to detect card correctly.
- Improved detection of Gateway Installation Lists. Now DK1 (DiagnoseKlasse1) control units are asked for own installation list which is added to tree-like representation of installed ECUs.
- PRCoder is now able to code-in single PR-Code. In previous versions PR-Coder had to calculate complete coding / adaptation based on full PR-Code list. Now you can code-in one single PR-Code, so only part of the complete bitmap will be calculated and then merged with data readed for control unit. Contact support if you need futher guides.
- other smaller improvements and changes.
VCP 8.3.3 is ready to download.
What's new ?
- added support for Skoda Karoq
- bugfixing in K0900 map activator.
- Added Flash reading option for DQ250Cxx (MPC555 based) and DQ250Fxx(Tricore based) DSG Gearboxes. Notes: only for customers with Flash addon and K+CAN v2.0 interface ; Binary writing is not supported,yet ; To use this feature You have to update your K+CAN v2.0 interface to revision 0A.05 ; Due to CANID ranges, not routable by PQ gateways, DQ250Fxx still requires direct TCU Connection :
- DSG Pin 11,13 -> Powersupply +
- DSG Pin 19 -> Powersupply ground
- DSG Pin 10 -> CAN-H (VCP+K Pin 6)
- DSG Pin 15 -> CAN-L (VCP+K Pin 14)
- Bugfixing in K0900+ Map activator
- Many minor internal changes.
Many thanks go to evosoft.dk - please visit them if you need a professional, reliable and safe DSG tune.