VCP 8.6.0 is ready to download !
- New SmartCard application V4.0 - added functions for EDC17 bootmode flashing.
- Added FULL support for Audi Q3 VIM and parametrization available.
- Updated ODX database with latest variants.
- Added EDC17 Bootmode Tools. Flash reading/writing/checksumming. Emulated EEPROM reading/writing/checksumming. This is new, payed addon. Simplified manual: https://vcpsystem.com/vcpsystem/pdfs/vcp_bootmode_tools.pdf
- Improved (again) flash routines for EDC16 ECUs. Fixed problems with "checksumm error" on older EDC16U1 control units
- VIM Manager updated for 2018 A4/Q7 MHI2 Head units made by Delphi. Please update HMI to P5092 or later, otherwise VIM will be still disabled.
VCPSystem 8.5.0 is ready for download
- new CAN-only Interface firmware 0B.07.
- fixed problem with Interface heating during long operations
- improved flashing routines for better handling Power-Output modules in Matrix headlight systems
- Support for new addresswords introduced in 2018.8 Gateway modules
- added HW support for EDC17 Tricore binary flashing incl. T-Prot removal and autochecksumming.
Prices for EDC17 addon will be announced soon.
VCPSystem 8.4.9 is ready for download
- added support to Audi Q8 (4MF) incl. VIM-Manager
- added support to new FlexRay 2.0 gateway
- new function in scripter: intToBCD . Documentation updated.