We start to build a grid infrastructure for remote car diagnosis and programming. The goal is to connect customers with experienced and skilled people ready to offer various services.
Client-Cloud infrastructure build around clients (Android / Windows / IOS), servers and remote consoles will offer a real-time transaction-based system for safe and powerful environment.
Ok, stop this BS ;-) For the beginning VCP Remote Client (VRC) is ready for testing.
and install on your Android (4.1+) device.
As Frontend, use well-known https://vcpwebif.com .
Supported interfaces: Genuine ELM327 (some "copies" may work, too) and VCP-Bluetooth / WiFi (available soon). Remote parametrization will be released soon.
VCP 8.3.2 is ready to download.
- added support for VW T-ROC (MQB platform)
- new seed&key algos for new security-levels implemented
- updated ODX Database
- added support for new "VCP Remote Client for Android". Note: remote paramterization only with new VCP-Bluetooth interface (available soon)
New Diag-Database uploaded to server. Please use regular update procedure (Dwnld.I and II) to update it. VCP Version will stay on 220.127.116.11
What's new ?
- Added support for VW-Polo 6
- Improved data for MLB-evo platform.
VCP 8.3.1 is ready to download.
- added support for new ODX Datarecords
- Flash routines totally rewritten, added "Turbo Mode" option for Interface 2.0, which improves flashing speed.
- Improved support for Seat Ibiza 2017