Q: Where do I find technical support ?
A: If you have question or problem please visit: http://www.vcpsupport.pl
Q: Why I cannot connect with the Activation server ?
A: In most cases poor internet connection is the reason. Especially when a GSM provider is used to establish connection (even UMTS).
You should also make sure that:
- You have the latest version of the Activator software according to Your subscribtion state.
- libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll libraries are present in the Activator software directory.
Q: Why connection between the VCP software and the vehicle is unstable ? The program displays incomplete data or breaks the connection.
A: Our software has a special diagnostic mode which enables individual selection of settings for the system based on the user's computer log analysis. You should:
1. Run the VCP software.
2 Click the login boxes in the Settings. (Login to file and communication login)
3. Try to diagnose the driver creating problems from the level of VCP.
4. Send an email to email@example.com with the generated log file from the directory C:\vcp\logfiles\
Q: My customer came with VW Passat 3C for replacing rear brake pads. I took the clamps back using the OCF function, but they stepped aside too little and new pads not fit. What should I do ?
A: Brake pads were worn more then minimum depth.Your client waited too long with replacing it. After the withdrawal of the clamps (using OCF), push the piston into the cylinder deeper mechanically.
Q: Why does VCP software not want to start ?
A: Make sure You made the installation according to the instructions given on this website ?
Q: When I try to connect to server, the "No authorization to connect" message is displayed.
A: Your Interface is not authorized by the seller (dealer). Please contact your seller (dealer).
Q: Will there be Linux and OSX version of VCP software?
A: No. However it works on Mac computers when Windows is installed on them.
Q: There is the name of the platform PQ35/PQ46 given in the descriptions of multiple procedures. What does it mean?
A: PQ35 is generally a family of VW Golf, meaning:
* 2003 Audi A3 Mk2 (8P)
* 2003 Volkswagen Touran (1T)
* 2004 Volkswagen Caddy (2K)
* 2004 SEAT Altea (5P)
* 2004 Volkswagen Golf / GTI / R32 / Rabbit Mk5 (1K)
* 2005 Škoda Octavia Mk2 (1Z)
* 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus (5M)
* 2005 SEAT Toledo Mk3 (5P)
* 2006 Volkswagen Jetta / Vento / Bora Mk5 (1K)
* 2006 SEAT León Mk2 (1P)
* 2007 Audi TT Mk2 (8J)
* 2007 Volkswagen Eos (1F)
* 2008 Volkswagen Tiguan (5N)
* 2008 Volkswagen Scirocco (13)
* 2009 Audi Q3
* 2009 Volkswagen Golf Mk6 (5K)
A: PQ46 is:
* 2006 Volkswagen Passat (3C)
* 2008 Volkswagen Passat CC (35)
* 2008 Škoda Superb II (3T)